Cinco De Mayo :0)

Happy Cinco De Mayo everyone! But for me Cinco de Mayo just means HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM! I think my mom is not only one of the best people on the planet but she has the coolest birthday. How cool would it be to celebrate your birthday with Cinco De Mayo right?! I mean coming from a mexican food and drink lover (hmmmm I can almost taste a big cold margarita right now!) this would be the best day to have a birthday on, in my humble opinion of course :0)

Seriously though my mom deserves the best day in the world to celebrate her day. She is definately someone anyone would want to aspire to be. She is so full of kindness and love and whit and adventure. I mean I can not tell you how many times growing up we would go on some crazy adventure to only have it end in some other crazy adventure. Example: We once were packed in the van with all the aunts and cousins and headed to I believe a medievel times fair about 2 hours away. Lunches were packed, kids were crammed in and off we went. Well we never reached the fair. Instead we broke down about an hour and a half a way from home and had to wait there until my dad could get out of work and come and get us. So what did we do? Well we explored the little town we were in (which we found NOTHING) we watched an iguana being walked down the sidewalk, we played countless number of "I spy" type games and skipped up and down the sidewalk. When my dad finally showed up all of the 6 or 7 people that were in the van now were crammed into a car built for 5. These are the things though my mom is famous for, creating fun and adventure no matter what the circumstance and for little to no cost.

My mom is truly the best mom in the entire world. I love everything about her and hope that some day I can get Ella to feel the same way about me. I hope that I can be half the person my mom is and pass on some of those traits to Ella.

Mom I love you and I want to thank you for being such an outstanding person to all of those around you. The time you take to make sure everyone has what they need. The love you show in countless ways. The fun you think up and the support you give when ever it is needed. I love you forever. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday to your Mom!!

Post a Comment