May Day :0)

Ok I know I was supposed to post a picture blog on Thursday but well a tiny little thing called a full time job on top of mommy duties got in the way. In other news on top of the "wow Mrs. Brown you look tired" comments and a couple of little incidents while I was on recess duty my first week ended REALLY REALLY well. Not only did I find the groove of teaching again. But I had the most wonderful news delievered to me at 3pm on Friday.... I was going to get to job share. What does that mean for me? Well the wonderful Mallory who was the ed tech is coming back to share the job with me. That means I get to get out of the house with make-up on and be around women that I love AND stay home some with Ella! It is the BEST of both worlds. The staff at the school is so supportive that they would do anything to make things work. So for the next 7 weeks I am on a alternating 2 day then 3 day a week work schedule! WAHOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That means this weekend just turned into a fabulous 3 day weekend :0) By the way I just want to thank everyone who has supported me this last week. It was really tough but the support from my friends near and far and especially my family was what got me through.

Oh and today I was also going to skip the gym but the thoughts of the lady with the perfect abs who stood in front of me at Kick Boxing last Saturday kept nagging at me until I crawled out of bed and hit the gym. I felt great I worked a full week and managed to get up and go to the gym and the amazing ab lady wasn't there so I didn't have to try to cover up my mommy flub, right? WRONG! As soon as class started perfect boob girl came in late and where did she stand? Yep right in front of me, so looks like next week I need to do something about the sagging sisters on top of the mommy flub...

No comments:

Post a Comment