38 to go

I made it! I made it through the first FULL day with the kiddos. I truly love being back and working with the kids. Including the one who looked at me today and said "hmmm what are you 26?" me: "ummm no but close." him: "27?". Why he felt the need to add instead of take away a year was beyond me but I reluctantly informed him that yes I was 27. Besides being called out on my increasing age and having a splitting headache all day, that would not go away with any amount of ibprohen or a trip to the nurses office, I had a relatively ok day.

However, I realized today around 10 am no matter how much I love and enjoying working with the kiddos, my heart will ALWAYS be home with Ella. I WANT to be the one reading stories and rocking before nap. I want to have random picnic lunches and make drawings and play kitchen games. I even want to be yelled at and told "no I do" 100 times a day. Full time is not for me but that is ok because I now know that and I can make it through until June 18th after all it is just 38 more school days!!!

And so let the count down begin :0)

PS and oh my goal is to find my camera cord and upload some pictures so hold me to a picture blog for Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment