Happy Brithday :0)

Today is my wonderful husbands birthday! Ella and I spent the morning making a birthday card. (With a pen because that is what she wanted to use) and ordering a fishing/hunting license to surprise Derrick with tonight when he opens his new wallet. I hope he appreciates his new wallet. He has had the same wallet since we first started dating 10 years ago. It is stretched out and falling apart and still has my parent's number carved into the inside from when he used to call me in high school. I am not sure a new wallet will be a hit at first but it is needed badly!

I am also thinking of trying my hand at another cake. Last weekends cake went over so well. It was the yummiest cake I have ever made and so super easy! I should have taken a picture but at the time totally forgot since of course we were running late to the dinner party.

Oh well maybe I will just buy a cake today since it is so beautiful outside and Ella and I want to play at the park and then go feed the turtles in the pond. Hmmmm maybe that's what I am going to do after all I am so not Debbie the homemaker :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment