completely random

I have to admit, I am not much of a writer. In college I was constantly being corrected and marked down for my terribly long run-ons. I can also be a bit random. My thoughts are scrambled and fast and I never know what I want to write. I started this blog as a way to de-stress. Or at least I think that is why I started it. I thought hmmmm no one will read this anyway, should probably just go ahead and post whatever I am thinking or post good things in life so I can remember to be thankful. (I have SO much to be thankful for I really truly do!) Then I decided maybe to be less random I should journal before I blog and then take parts of my journal and write about them. Well I guess that kind of defeats the purpose right? Afterall in my life I need to spontaneous it is who I am. In fact I sat down to check my email before I got started on laundry and found myself here trying to come up with something whitty to say. (was the a run-on?!) So yep the journal is bought sitting next to my bed waiting for me to write in it with my new pink pen. But instead I sat in bed trying to figure out my new phone.

I am so slow in technology. I know most people are now rocking their Iphones and they have an app for that. But I just got my hands on a Blackberry Curve and so far not good! I can't even figure out how to check my voice mail so if you have called me and I have not returned your call its because I do not know how! I think I need to get a tutor so I can use my phone soon.

Oh and one more random thought for the day. (Since I also just remembered I am supposed to be checking out shoe options for my sister who is getting married in July) I love my dork of a husband. I love how he can make me laugh and make fun of himself so easily. We went out with some old high school friends the other night since we found ourselves without a child (thanks to Grandmama and Papa) and a DD. Derrick recognized in the beginnning of the night that letting us out of the house with no responsiblity of how we were goign to get home was probably going to land us in some trouble. And yep I think we forgot we weren't in college anymore. We stumbled home around 3:30 in the morning and I made it upstairs but Derrick never did. And with good old Facebook we found the pictures that surfaced from our night of thinking we were young again. I have to say there is one of my wonderful husband that makes me laugh hysterically for hours if I happen to catch a glimpse of it! He recognizes that he does look ridiculous and this is one of the things I love about him. He is not embarrased or insecure about the picture at all. I love how he accepts this is not a good picture but it doesn't matter to him because it represents a good time.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Well now i want to see the picture :)

Unknown said...

I am trying to get it to post Amy...it is hilarious!

Stephanie Leach said...

Yeah, this is where you post the silly, goofy, picture!!

Post a Comment