lucky day?

To most people who viewed my day they were probably say luck wasn't with me today. However, I say heck yeah I am so lucky. The sun is out and finally shining after days and days of record rainfall that almost put our furnace under. I woke up next to the love of my life who went off to work so I could stay home and build forts and blow bubbles with my one year old. AND the leaves and flowers are growing! To top it all off on the drive home from the gym last night the peepers were peeping and I have concluded spring is HERE!

Today was also the start of my blog. I am not sure how it is going to go or in what direction I will find myself taking but I am excited to get my thoughts and ideas down. I think that being able to write (although I need some serious practice) is going to be a huge eye opener in just how lucky I am and how happy I should be!

3 comments:

Shelly said...

Yay, I'm excited for a new blog to read! If you'd like you can follow me @ singlesuburbanmama.blogspot.com

Mommy Minutes said...

I am so glad you finally did this C!!!!

Kate said...

now if only i could remember to read these in a timely manner :) love it so far!

Post a Comment