wedding frenzy

So the big day is finally almost here! My baby sis is getting married in less than a week, in fact its 5 days in which we need to cram in all the little things that need to be done to give her the wedding of her dreams.

While my husband went out with the guys last night enjoying the bachelor party, I sat by my sister and some family trying like crazy to get things done. Last night we made all the programs, sent the seating chart off to the printer, finished the aisle runner decor, finished the arbor decor, did up the favors, made the three flower girls and junior bridesmaid jewlery to wear and found out that the junior bridesmaids dress does NOT fit. She had a growth spurt, it fit 4 weeks ago but not now. So now I have 5 days to find her a navy dress that is age appropriate and matches the others some what.

In the middle of all of this I have to find Ella shoes, make nail appointments, pack since we leave Friday and don't return until Sunday, make T'shirt designs we can iron on for the night before the wedding, and of course write my speech. I totally forgot that I had that sitting on the back burner until some very awesome friends asked me about it. Did I mention that I am also working this Monday and Tuesday and Ella has an appointment with the nutritionist on Thursday?

All I can say is that I am so glad that the preggo bug has not even come close to catching me since I will be DRINKING DRINKING DRINKING (oh yeah I am also off dairy and alcohol right now in preperation to try to look a little skinny on the big day) starting Saturday around 6 o'clock, that is if I am still sane enough to know how to bring a glass to my lips by that point....

2 comments:

Janell said...

Well good luck with all that :) Thank goodness you get to drink and thoroughly enjoy the wedding, because it will be a great stress reliever for you!

Stephanie Leach said...

I agree with Nell! Also, I made really simple shirts for my bridesmaids and MOH, and thought they were sooo cute! I will try to send you the picture, but basically it was just iron-on letters, and then I used fabric glue to add a rhinestone in the corners of the letters. Easy-peasy and super cute.

Post a Comment