update update update!

Lots and lots has been going from my baby sister's beautiful wedding (Congrats Mr and Mrs Ganley!) to the BFCO, selling a car and finishing up the summer job. I just wanted to stop in and say a quick hello to my blog readers (Hi Mandie, yes you were right I needed an update!) I plan on writing some new blogs within the next couple of days (in between my new hobby of baking!) I have 5 work days left and then I am FREE! Free as I'll ever be....

Anyway stay tuned for some wedding talk, some camping talk, a little work talk, a one car family talk and a possible 6 week stay in Hawaii talk.... As for now I have to still do some cleaning and unpacking from this weekend and pack for work tomorrow! Night :0)

5 comments:

Firehouse mama said...

So glad you've checked in and so glad you've got so much "free" time coming up! As if we'll have any "free" time anytime in the near future. I'm pretty sure we don't get to relax again til our toddlers and their future siblings are at least 10.

Firehouse mama said...

Oh, and can I come crash the 6 week stay in Hawaii!! I mean REALLY....THAT. IS. AWESOME. and I hate you.

Unknown said...

Don't hate me! Come visit instead :0) A nice little meet-up on the beach would be great...I have seen how cute Dawson is at the beach!

Janell said...

I wanna go to Hawaii!!

Unknown said...

Nell- I will pack you in my suitcase :0)

Post a Comment