Fall

Fall is here, the leaves are changing, my favorite beer is out and the pumpkins and apples are calling my name. Fall by far is my absolutely favorite time of year (well the early fall not the late yucky leaves gone dreary ready for snow fall).

As I gear up to start the fall baking and leaf peeping and all the other great stuff that fall brings, I can't help but think that Halloween is right around the corner and this year I have NO IDEA what I want Ella to be. I figure this is my last year to pick out her costume without her fighting my choice and telling ME what SHE wants to be. But as I think about it I just can't decide. Its worse than not deciding though because I don't even have choices to decide between I can't think of anything!!! After all how can I top the cuteness of last year?


6 comments:

Stephanie Leach said...

Yeah, you can't top that cuteness! I am having the same dilemma...

Lauren said...

At least you get to choose! Last weekend my MIL proudly presented me with a musty, threadbare handmade tiger costume that both of her kids and all three of her grandkids have worn. Looks like I don't get a choice!

Unknown said...

Oh no Lauren!!!

Steph- S was the cutest monkey, you are in trouble too!!! I am actually debating putting her back in her elephant costume...it still fits!

Jenn said...

At least L will let you choose! Mia found the costume catalog and picked out Elmo. Any time I suggest something else, she says "No, Elmo." Oh great! :)

Shelly said...

I haven't even thought about it yet. Jenn-I like that idea...maybe I'll just get out a catalog & let Layla point to one :)

Firehouse mama said...

Thank God for Fall!! I am SOOO excited, I can't even explain it. Seriously. I LOVE LOVE LOVE fall...and the great part about my neck of the woods, is that it's fall weather til like January. :)

Dawson is going to be a cow. I finally figured it out and found the perfect costume. First of all, I tell him ALL the time that he's going to turn into a cow with all the milk he drinks...and secondly, he LOVES cows. Every morning we pass a pasture and he says "hello cows!!" and then "bye bye cows, see you later" I love it :)

Post a Comment