Dear Ella

Dear Ella,

Mommy loves you like you wouldn't believe! I just love each and everything about you. I love how you will come in all sneak like and say "I'm a gonna get you" I love how you like to give me a big ole smooch just because I ask. I love how smart you are. You really are a very intelligent little girl. I am so proud of you!!!!! I love listening to you count to 10, identify all your colors, sing the ABC's, and recognize some letters. My new favorite though, is listening to you sing songs to your baby. As you were singing "You Are My Sunshine" as you danced around with your baby today I was the happiest mommy EVER!

Speaking of babies, I love how you are such a good lil mama! It makes my heart soar to see you take care of your baby. To feed it, change it, read to it, rock it, wash it.... It makes me glad because it shows me that I am doing a some what good job with you. I would love to freeze time right here and now. You are still small enough to be my cuddly baby as I rock you to sleep or read books to you, but you also are a little person who I can talk to and laugh with. Being your mommy is the BEST job in the entire world and I am so thankful that I get to do that job EVERY. SINGLE. DAY!

So I just wanted to let you know that I love you more than anything and that you make me one proud mama. My wish for you is that you never forget how to dance like you do right now, how to sing out loud even if someone is listening and how to show your mama that she is doing something right :0)

Love, Mommy

2 comments:

Mommy Minutes said...

you are a great mommy!

Stephanie Leach said...

That was so sweet! Ella is one lucky little girl :)

Post a Comment