Conversations of with a 2 year old

My favorite person in the world to talk to is my little chickadee. Lately we have been having some awesome conversations so I will just share some of my favorite ones:

Ella: Mommy I am going to spell you into a horse. You ready?
Me: Oh no not a horse!
Ella: MAGIC! Giddy up horse. (and then follows me around yelling giddy up)

Ella: (After I drove to pick Derrick up for a dinner date at Panera) Daddy.
Derrick: Yes little girl
Ella: Can you drive now?\
Derrick: Why?
Ella: Because Mommy is driving me crazy!

Ella: Daddy come see come see
Derrick: Wow what did you do?
Ella: I put lights and decorations on my tree
Derrick: They are very nice and pretty.
Ella: I did it for Happy Christmas to Santa

Derrick (Knocking on a locked bathroom door) Ella what are you doing?
Ella: I'm peeing by myself
Me: Do you need help?
Ella: No I fine
(a few minutes go by)
Ella: Hey can you bring my ladder? I need to wash my hands.
(Brought the ladder)
Ella: Oh thank you!

Everyday we just talk and it is fantastic! We talk about everything and she really holds conversations like a little pro :0) I LOVE IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment