a brag post

Ok so as a mom my newest favorite hobby could be bragging. When I am at work and someone asks me how the baby is I automatically say " She is WONDERFUL I am so in love" and then of course I have to tell the most recent cute story of what Ella has said or has done.

Ella amazes me every.single.day! It is amazing how much she has picked up or learned or does or says or just how stinkin cute that little munchkin is! She now talks up a storm. We have multiple conversations about everything during the day. From "mom pup lick my neck gross!" to "potty pee in there, orange M N" and my newest absolute faovrite conversation goes:

Me: (driving home from work after picking Ella up) "Ella I love you"
Ella: "Love you"
Me: "you do"
Ella: "yeah, miss you too"
Me: awww you missed me"
Ella: "yeah love you miss you too"

It melts my heart EVERY TIME!

So we have not yet had her 18 month appointment so I have no idea how much she has grown in height or weight but she has gorwn tremendously in her language skills.

What can Ella do? She can:

Climb furniture
Climb in and out of the bathtub
Run everywhere
Draw and write (she can make one line of an L and we are working on the bottom one)
She recognizes the letters E and L and has started A too
She knows her colors (well pink, blue, orange, green, yellow, black and sometimes purple)
She talks in 3-5 word phrases or sentences
She counts from 1-3 and with help can go to 10
She blames her dad for tooting when it is really her and thinks it is hysterical
She knows a bunch of food names and tells me what she wants or DOES NOT want
She sleeps from 8pm-7am
She loves ice cream (she must be her mother's daughter!)
She can put some shoes on by herself and she tries to put pants and shirts on
She sits on the potty and tells you when she wants to
She knows that during the day she can find the sun and at night the moon
And lastly she ALWAYS needs to be wearing a hat or sunglasses or headband when we leave the house! (I have also started laying out 2 outfits and letting her decide what to wear since she LOVES clothes!)

Thanks for letting me brag :0)

2 comments:

Janell said...

Ella is a freakin' GENIUS! Seriously, she has the intelligence of a 3 year old!!

Unknown said...

haha well she does have the sass of a 13 year old to go with it :/

Post a Comment