Snap shots and Holiday cards

So I am super excited for this coming Saturday! Morgan is coming up to Maine and has agreed to do a mini photo shoot. I am super super excited and just KNOW that I will get the holiday card shot. Unfortunately Derrick wont be able to make it since he has other plans, that I am NOT happy about but what can I do? So it looks like our card this year may just be Ella, but she is so stinkin cute that no one will even notice the absence of her parents. OK so after the shoot I need to make the cards right? Well this year it will be SUPER easy because I am using Shutterfly! I have used Shutterfly in the past to make some prints and father's day gifts. The site is so user friendly and the products are great quality! What makes it even extra fantastic is that I get to have 50 FREE photo cards through Shutterfly. Want to find out how you can as well? Bloggers click here to get the details on how you can get 50 free cards!!!

I think that I am going to use the Holiday Love Sketch card or the Oh What Fun card. Shutterfly is such a great site for holiday shopping that I may decide to use the photos from the photo shoot to make some gifts for the grandparents as well...hmmm there is SO much to choose from but I think the Canvas Wall Art would make a perfect grandparent gift! A custom mug perfect for an Auntie or Uncle. And of course I will need to make a memory for myself too. Which the new ceramic ornament would work! Easy Peasy and I can't wait to sit down with a mug of hot chocolate (with a splash of pepermint schnops), the fire on and Christmas tunes to write out the cards and send them out! Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment