What a day...

It sure has been quite the day and it's only 1:22. I slept for nothing last night, and Ella wanted to get up at 5:30 this morning BLAH! Found out that some of this weekends photo shoot was lost. The card didn't hold the pictures. (although there is a glimmer of hope it can be recovered and it is not Morgan's fault. I just wont have the tutu and cowboy boot pictures...) Then I tore the house apart trying to find my birth certificate...yes I need to be more organized I know this now. Only to just mess the house and not find it. I drive to Sanford after stopping at the post office, bank, and school district office with an almost asleep little girl. With all my might I kept her awake while I waited for a new official copy of my birth certificate and through the unbelievable long wait at the DMV (yes my license was expired, which means I had been driving around with a bad license and uninspected and unregistered car. All is fixed now) I come home to find the dog had gotten in the trash and the cleaning fairy hadn't miracoulsy cleaned my house while I was gone... Now, now it is silient Ella is sleeping and I am going to curl up with some lunch and a cup of tea and await some sneak peaks of the photos that survived... It can only get better right?

No comments:

Post a Comment