Weddings, Train Rides, Coasters and MORE!

Holy moly guacamole!!! We are in full and I mean FULL swing summer activities. Over the last few weeks I have not had time to even begin to contemplate a blog entry let alone sit and actually write one.

Most days we are changing in the car on our way to the second or third event of the day. Add in the fact that I started my little summer job AND I'm growing a new life and well this is one exhausted, breathless and brain dead mama!

Over the last few weeks we have done birthday parties, weddings (one of which had the CUTEST little flower girl if I do say so myself), survived a week of D being on travel, gone to North Conway, spent a long weekend camping, a trip to Storyland that resulted in L's first (well and second and third) EVER roller coaster ride, a quick view of the fireworks, doctors appointments, first day of work for me, helping my sis register for Baby G and other random activities and errands thrown in the mix.

We are now home (I have the day off) and are getting ready to head poolside for the day. Through it all I seem to have developed the start of a small baby bump, successfully photographed one of the weddings, met up with some friends for a day of fun at York's Wild Animal Kingdom (where my shy daughter shocked us all by being brave enough to stand in line and then ride the rides by HERSELF with help buckling in by the ride attendant. That is a HUGE step for us!!!!), managed to keep my house in a somewhat clean state, get a couple runs a week in (yep I can still manage a few miles!!!), and anxiously await the arrival of a friends baby girl (who was born Tuesday night!!! Welcome to the world Stella Rae!).

In the next 2 weeks we will be hiking up Chocorua (Ella got Katahdin which is more of a challenge but since we do not have a whole weekend free the hike needed to be a day trip one. Plus this baby ran a 10k with me so it evens out), attending another wedding, packing and then going to the Brown Family Camp out, more doctor's appointments and work. Oh what I am very excited for a night out for Manis and Pedis with the Misfits!!!!! Oh oops throw another birthday party in there too :0)

Live Laugh GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment