Do they really exsist?

So, I made it back to the blog this week, super yay for me! In fact I have even managed to get a few consecutive hours a night of sleep. I have managed to doze between 12:30 and 3:30 and then again until around 5:30. This does not mean I am sleeping in my bed, nor that I am very comfortable while dozing BUT I am getting some shut eye so it helps. Max just prefers that him and Mommy sleep downstairs on the playroom couch which is near the woodstove. I am not sure if it is the the noise of the blower, the glow of the embers, the heat that is radiating off it OR the fact that he gets to sleep on my chest as I sit half reclined on the couch. Im going to guess that it is mostly probably my snuggle hold that helps him sleep but it also has to be something about the room since this hold does not work when I am in my own bed next to my husband. Actually maybe, its the lack of D that he likes since from 10pm to 7am he gets my undivided attention. He is a mama's boy and I actually secretly (well not so secretly as of this moment) love that he loves me so much :0)

So anyway, now that I am feeling a little refreshed, I have been thinking I need a job. Not so much for the money since we have adjusted pretty well to just not having money. Although, I kind of would really like a new car, a bigger car. I have been dreaming of a van and for those who know me really well you know my extreme dislike for them. But the Versa as much as a great little car that she be, is NOT handling two very well. Just putting a diaper bag in sends us over our space limit and everything gets crammed in. But I would like a job that I can obviously do from home because one thing I am not willing to do is give up my Mommy job title. I tried that once and hated it. I am not meant to be a work out of the house mom, I just can't do it. I need to be the one to be there each and every day. Granted there are days when I am barely sane when D walks through the door but I wouldn't trade it for the world. So I need something I can do at home, from home that lets me use my brain in a different way each day.

How do people score these at home jobs? What types of jobs allow for at home working? I totally need to research this and beg people to let me in on the secret! I am even willing to go back to school to score a sacred work from home job. Do I have any readers at all that know anything about this? Help a girl out and let me use my brain some. I am really good at fort design, role playing in pretend play and leading a school on ballet (which I bet you all have never seen a nursing ballerina, but you would have if you happened to come over today around 11 am! But I do have other talents and being a super fast learner who has an excellent memory with a need to organize are among them.

Any advice?

No comments:

Post a Comment