SuperMOM!

SuperMOM it's now my name... No just kidding but I am feeling especially proud of myself for my accomplishments this morning. Showered, everyone is dressed and fed, house picked up. Laundry caught up, school drop of complete. So yes as I now I am patting myself on the back. This afternoon things will probably go different but hey I'm flexible and if need be I have Tangled cued up in case I need it. I am not dumb, the transition from one to two makes us use exceptions like movie afternoons more than we would like. So yes Ella and I may watch a movie this afternoon and that will make me feel like I failed since we all know that tv using is something that is judged in the competitive career of being a mom. However, let me have my props now before they are taken away....

By the way what I have learned so far from being a mommy to two? The love wants to explode out of me when looking at my babies. The best part? Watching them bond and love each other. It's the first time I have ever seen best friends connect and it's awesome to watch!

No comments:

Post a Comment