...in with the new!

So it is no secret at all the 2011 was an amazing year for my little family of now FOUR!!!! It was probably one of the best years of my life and I enjoyed every moment of it. However, I am excited to see how 2012 can top it. I know that some how it will but I am not sure yet how. So as we say good-bye to 2011 and try to now remember to write the 2012 as the date, I have some goals or shall we say resolutions to add in.

Last year I resolved to blog more, which I think I accomplished since my blog totals for 2011 are almost double. So yay, I made that one.

Last year I promised to take more me time, accessorize and do my hair differently. While I did not wear make-up every day, I DID wear it way more often and my hair over the last years has been worn up, down, in braids and curly so yep got that one too!

As for the pay it forward, I didn't do it nearly as much as I would have liked to but I worked hard at remembering to do it and did accomplish that as well!

So as far as last years resolutions go I knocked them out of the park. So here is to doing the same this year!

Resolutions:

1) Continue to blog at least twice a week. So when all is said and done I should have at least 104 posts.

2) RUN!!!! Get back into my running game and enjoy it. I plan to hit the pavement as my me time for this year. I have a goal of running a half for fifth anniversary of turning 25 :0) I am also signed up and eagerly awaiting the Warrior Dash in September! (By the way I am hoping this goal puts me a cute little dress next New Years while I am out rocking it on the town!)

3) LOVE, I want to show the people I love how much I love in them in the little ways. More time spent as a family and unplugged from electronics.

4) Operation Flip Book. I want to take a picture every Monday of myself and each kiddo to then make into a flip book of the changes that occur in a years time. I think it will be a fun project. Plus I want to just get out more and take more photos in general. I want to start a stockpile of pictures that I can turn into gifts, like I did this past Christmas.

So there we have it. In writing the goals I have set for myself. It's down and everyone has seen it so now I have to put it into action. Feel free to hold me accountable. And if you want to be a running buddy come on out and join me. I am not fast at all and hold slow times but I love running with company :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment