Oh yes I'm still here

Oh boy so blogging has fallen off my radar. How did this happen? I had and still have the intent to blog more than last year but at this rate I will fall short. It's not my fault though! Blame Mother Nature. You see in Maine in March the weather is yuck yuck and more yuck with maybe a day thrown in that is sunny and 45 or 50. Just enough of a tease to make spring fever wreck havoc on your life. However, oh man has that NOT been the case. After the 15 inches of snow we got the first week the weather has been beautiful! For example yesterday was 90*, yes nine zero not a typo, at 3:00 in the afternoon!!! It has been gorgeous and summer like for the last week and really beautiful and spring like before that.

We bought our very own swingset an after long installation hours it's in and we are enjoying it! Lots and lots of outdoor playtime has taken place of blogging. Every night I drag a very dirty and exhausted little girl in the house, clean her up and put her to bed and then do it all again the next day!!!

Oh and ummm yeah I also am preparing to go back to work. So blogging will soon fall even further down the list. :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment