Twisted panties

So the snow is back and so is my need to vent and rant. Facebook and the whole social media thing is awesome. It allows me to keep up with friends and family all over the country and meet incredible new friends. While we come together over common things like having December babies, living in the same area or sharing the same parenting skills it also allows you to see some complete whack jobs.

Honestly I get we are all different. We parent different. We eat different. And we have different beliefs. However, sometimes I have literally sat here shacking my head in disbelief. See here's my deal, I can not stand cant stand it at all the people who a) go on and on complaining about this and that. Complaining they can't afford vacation or food or heat and then getting jobs they refuse to hold because they hate them. So guess what we pay for their assistance. B) people who refuse to help themselves. Oh I'll just sign up for assistance no need to look for a job and better myself. I get it we all fall on hard times but I'm so tired of those who are constantly having "hard times". And the cream on top? Oh wait I'll just throw another kid into the mix.

For those of you who know me you know that it's no secret that we worked for each child we have. My kids could never be more wanted. Do they drive me a bit batty? Well yes but I would NEVER complain about having them or complain about how hard being a mom is. I wanted this mom job and I would not trade it in for anything. But my biggest and I mean my biggest pet peeve in the world is people having babies just cause everyone else is and sitting there pregnant while they complain about the kids they have and how they can't afford the ones they have and about how they can't handle the kids they have.

I have been a witness to too many couples desperately trying for a baby, a second baby and third and struggling month after month. They want these babies they can handle and afford them and yet each month it's another crushing failure. While some just get to sit home, collect assistance and constantly complain while popping them out.

Oh boy does this make me so angry!!! And yes I am very aware that some people need the assistance, use it and then get back on their feet without abusing it. Or some have disabilities that prevents them from working and they need assistance so not against help but I'm against those who abuse it have the audacity to complain about everything at the same time.

Phew end rant and I do feel better now that I got some of that out. Oh and by the way I wish I could weed the cray- crays out of my social media since it is awesome to use it as an advice outlet and mommy sanity camp but they are out there, sometimes undercover! Guess I better just keep my eyes out for them and hit the cray cray alert button instead :0)

1 comment:

Nicole Hofmann said...

A-freakin-men, sister.

Post a Comment