Perks and Bonuses

So my days are full of love and fun. I mean aside from photography I have the exact career I have always wanted. I am blessed that my wonderful husband, even the key loser that he is, wants me home as much as I want to be home with my munchkins. My career path is highly under paid in legit money coming in but boy oh boy do I get lots of perks.

I wake up to the most beautiful kiddos EVER! I get to witness the love they have for each other and listen to their amazing personalities. Right now Princess Pie is big into playing school. She's the teacher and Max and Lucy Holly are her "kids". Mister Mister is growing super fast! Reaching for toys and getting ready to roll over. His head control is amazing considering the size of the noggin he's able to hold up!

In the afternoon while Max is asleep I get to watch Princess Pie create and boy can she ever. Today after reading the book Perfectly Square, she went into our craft with a vengeance. She took 6 squares and had me rip, cut, shred and crumple them. She then created a scene that she picked what day of the week she wanted and told me what each picture was. The results were so cool I made a days of the week chart for her to use.

When Max wakes up I get my special time with him. Cuddles and coos and little baby giggles are music to my ears.

While no money comes in for this job my payment in love and happiness far out weighs money for a beach vacation or new wardrobe :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment