Rants, sweet notes and a brag or 2...

First of all some of my very pet peeves are coming more and more into my life and I keep biting and biting my tongue. I'll blog about them some day but first I need to talk to my wonderful sister in law and neighbor so that they know that they are NOT included in my rants. There are exceptions to everything and they are the exception to my rants on twin moms and moms of boys. Both happen to be moms to twin boys :0)

Next I received the most amazingly sweet thank you letter in the mail today. Honestly, why can't other moms encourage and compliment each other every day instead of try to out do and one up everything. That sweet little thank you note made my day, it put a smile on my face and made me realize how important kind words are. More often than not moms are always always trying to say they work harder, their kids are better, they endured the more intence labor. Why can't we say, Oh boy what a great job your doing showing your kid how to (insert any number of things here), I like how you handled that or any other numerous little compliments that would make a mom's day! I will treasure my little note and pull it out when I need a pick me up thats for sure!

And now my brags:

I have the best, most intelligent kids EVER!!! Ella is becoming a pro at writing her name and drawing people. AND she is so kind to her baby brother. I love how they interact already :0) See exhibit A and B.

exhibit A




exhibit B

2 comments:

Unknown said...

and is amazing with her little cousin as well and you are a great mom that why Im always turning to you for advice!!!

Lauren said...

Cute video :) I love how Ella makes Max pay attention...and he does! SO excited to see you all tomorrow!!!

Post a Comment