lucky?

Well after spending a day broken down with no phone and trudging a 2 year old out into the cold to a place where we could alert Triple A, finding out my car is not worth any more than what we owe (in fact it's worth less than what we owe), and coming home to a over $2000 bill from a medical procedure done over a year ago you would probably assume that no I am not a lucky person. And you would be right I am not a lucky person. I lost my phone, I broke down, I have a furnace that never works, I never win ANYTHING and I usually end up finding out about amazing deals only after they are over. In fact as I type this I am so overwhelmed with it all that I feel like the littlest thing will literally make my head explode.

In fact the only thing holding me together is my saving grace of a daughter. I mean I think all my luck was used up in the making of her but that is fine by me! She seriously is the most beautiful, intelligent, humorous little girl out there. And she made me laugh through out this horrendous day.

And I know that I said it all wouldn't be roses anymore on the blog but now that I am home I know that I am blessed. After all I broke down outside a library that let me use their computers to contact Triple A. Triple A sent out a very nice and friendly guy, Derrick ended up finding me and we had a picnic in the car for lunch, and Derrick also called the insurance company (since I fought with them last time) and found out the bill was payed in full last week. So yeah still no phone and a shitty car BUT a good cocktail and my funny girl are making me feel "alll better"!

4 comments:

Stephanie Leach said...

Ugh, what a crappola day! I'm sorry you broke down. But, at least the medical bill was paid (no more worries there). And like you said, you have a wonderful little girl :)

Mellisa said...

You can't help but smile when you look at that precious little face! You are blessed!! You have to weather the storms sometimes to appreciate the little things :) Just wish u didn't have so many dang storms!

Kelly said...

Sorry you had a bad day, but yay about the med bill being paid!!

Unknown said...

High medical bills really make our day horrible.

Post a Comment