upcoming events

So never have I ever...

Yes there are a lot of things that I have never done and although I have played the never have I ever drinking game I am usually the first one drunk and out before it really even gets started since I have to drink for everything...but I am getting to cross a couple things off my list including a girls only weekend in NYC!

We leave in 10 days to enjoy a quick fun girls night away in NYC to celebrate Julie's 30th birthday! I can not wait I am super excited. I have never been to NYC before (well once but I really don't care to mention that trip and it was only for a few hours and I was in P A I N ! which made it seem like a trip from hell) We are going to road trip out there, do all the tourist things (Hello naked cowboy in Time Square!) and then glam up for a night on the town. I can't wait 4 hot mamas are ready to have some fun!!!

But before that I need to focus on the event of tonight... a pj dance party happening right here in our living room. Music will be blaring, jammies will be on and fun is going to be had by all. L has the best dance moves and she will for sure show D and I up but eh what can we say, we are the embarassing parents afterall! Oh and I think we may just may end the night with some ice cream sundaes as a special treat (I have been working my big ole butt out so why not have a treat right?)

Then in a couple weeks it is a glamorous trip to Meriden, CT where D and I will probably get in trouble acting like childless college kids... FUN WILL BE HAD!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you are going to have a blast in NYC! Is it going to be your first might away from your baby? I still don't know when I will be ready for that, but I think a weekend away with close girl friends would be the best way to do it! Have a blast!

Unknown said...

Nope not my first night away from Ella...the first night was def SO hard but now she has sleep overs about every 3 months or so...it is actually kind of nice. I miss her like crazy but the squeal of delight when I go pick her back up is so nice too!

Post a Comment