Serenity Now

So a PERFECT like seriously NOTHING went wrong weekend in NYC led to a let's just say less than perfect week. Dead mice, no heat, poopscapades, sore throat, ummm yeah so not perfect at all. Now factor in the fact that I have had an EXTREMELY sick little girl. So sick that she could not or would not get off the couch, she would not eat, drink, sleep, play. Nothing but watch Dora or Wonder Pets (THANK GOODNESS for Netflix). Well now she is better, much better in fact but instead of my independant player who is constantly acting out her imagination I have a child who still insists on things being catered to her way. Bedtime? A NIGHTMARE she only wants to sleep in mommy's bed, no tv? HORRENDOUS she wants the Wonder Pets "Just one more Wonder Pets" Food? FORGET it! So a recently better child with difinite opionions and the 2 year old age factor leaves me where? Oh yeah constatnly saying "SERENITY NOW". So if you need to look for me just look for the Kramer like person screaming SERENITY NOW!

PS I decided to write this now because it was either that or throw my child out the door on a winter day in Maine and my patience is tried but not that far gone. And what does she decide to do? Oh play like the sweet little independant player that she is. She loaded baby up in her carset, put her in the car with her coffee and now they are off to do grocery shopping and I believe I heard her tell baby that they were going to Twice the Fun too... Just when you think you are going to lose it they pull something so cute :0)

PPS I have decided that our journey through TTC was for the purpose of dealing with such an intelligent and passionate little girl that needed a mommy who could honor her independence and intelligence and realize that even though she *is* two she really is more like four....

2 comments:

Shelly said...

More details on the "poopscapades" please, lol.
p.s. I couldn't get on your FB page...it was just blank & said "no more posts to show." Weird! Hopefully it's just a glitch & I'll be able to see it again soon!

Unknown said...

Weird Shelly...I couldn't get on yesterday afternoon for awhile so maybe...not sure can you get on now? And OMG I want to forget the poopscapades!

Post a Comment