Boy vs Girl....

It looks like the boy votes are definitely winning! The envelope is still hidden and no one knows if the masses are right or the few. I have to say that I honestly have no feeling at all, but there are times during the day that my husband sways me to calling Sprout a he and thinking he may be right....

In other news our insanely busy summer actually came to a slow this weekend when our plans to camp with my family were canceled. We actually are staying home completely for the first time since the end of April!!! Did we let anyone know we were here? NOPE! We stayed in, got some work done that has been calling our name all spring and summer. We now have a completed walkway and the red barn doors and house doors all were painted a lovely shade of blue :0)


Tomorrow (even after my lovely epic screw up!) we are taking the little princess to see Pinkalicious at a local playhouse and spending the day as just the three of us. We can be as lazy or productive as we want, after all this is a free weekend!

Next weekend it is back on the road after finishing up the last of my 10k runs and the hectic go go go continues again. After all we just took our first free weekend (September 24th) and turned it into another group camping weekend. Now it looks like October is going to be just as busy for me....

Live Laugh ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment