Houston we have MOVEMENT!!!!!!!!!

Not only do we have movement we have serious movement! With Ella the first time I really felt her move was at exactly 20 weeks while we happened to be at the BFCO. This little one I have now been feeling for a few weeks, little tightening pop movements and on July 27th the movement was strong enough for D to feel for himself. That is right at 18 weeks we had felt from the outside movement and at 15 weeks we had movement I could feel. I guess the placenta must not be in the front this time because I did not feel ANY of this with Ella.

The little bugger just never stops and there are now many more bets that it is a boy. I was thinking boy but I'm not so sure anymore.... Maybe I should set up a poll :0)

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Boy. DEFINITELY!

Nicole Hofmann said...

I'm also thinking boy, for sure. :)

Post a Comment