Oh Irene!!!!!!!!!!

Ok so you know how you always have a list of NEVER EVER EVER will I name my kid that names? Well mine happens to be pretty long long long list considering I have worked with children for the last 11 years. Some names on the list stem from kids I had in rec (in fact one of the boy names I LOVED was thrown out the window because of ONE rec kid...). Some come from the preschool program through out college (ummm this program however, also gave me a name that I LOVE and also love the kid it went with so we may probably use this name for a boy!) and some or most are from the 5 years of being in the school district.

However, I can now add Irene to the list based solely on the fact that Hurricane Irene is ruining my life! Well maybe not my life but most definitely my weekend. All summer I mean ALL summer I have been looking forward to getting me some Kenny glimpses and a little Zac Brown and Billy wouldn't have hurt either. I purchased the most adorable little (I mean LITTLE) jean skirt off a friend. (Thank goodness she has great taste and just had her baby so her maternity clothes were up for grabs). I planned my hair style complete with a cowboy hat and was in search of the perfect boots (can a girl ever have enough boots?!).

All for nothing! NOTHING! Stupid Irene has ruined it all. Sundays show was canceled and moved to Friday. Ummm hello, Friday does NOT work for me. No sitter, not to mention my husband has to work and I am throwing a baby shower for my sister Saturday so I have to be up and at em at the crack of dawn to set up and do last minute things! UGH way to ruin a girls life Irene, just for that I will NEVER EVER EVER name my offspring in your honor. Not that I am too keen on the name Irene anyway but not its def on "the LIST".

LIVE LAUGH SULK!

No comments:

Post a Comment