open the floodgates!!!!!!!

Oh boy my baby is growing up! When did she get so big? So smart? So helpful? We got a letter in the mail today from her teacher. My little princess pie starts school just 2 weeks from today!!! Am I ready for this? Hell to the NO. Is she ready for this? Probably way more than I am!

In two weeks I will be dropping my little girl off to learn even more and become even smarter. What am I going to do with my Tuesday and Thursday mornings? I know the first month of them I will probably just come home and cry and count the minutes until I can pick her up. Then I will develop a routine of errands, gym and cleaning only to have it disrupted when Thing 2 arrives. Then I will have to juggle baby and getting princess pie to school....

Ella is more than grown up enough to handle this new part of her weekly schedule. After all she is waking up in the morning, brushing her own hair, putting her clothes on and doing her teeth all by herself. The little wonder even started doing laundry for me! I now have my very own Laundry Fairy! (click on Laundry Fairy to see the video!) Last night D came into the room and asked if I asked L to do laundry. Ummm no I did not. When I went to investigate I found her humming and doing laundry all by herself!

Not only is she doing laundry she is making lists as well of things we need to do and buy for the baby. Seriously with no encouragement she sat at her desk last night, pulled out some paper and a marker and got to work. Last nights list included buy the baby an Ergo, (which was then crossed off because she decided the baby could just use hers and she would walk) a car seat (that needs to be installed next to hers and Ranger's blanket will just have to be moved, since the baby needs that seat more than the dog) and bottles so she could help feed it.

My baby is growing up so quickly! She is turning into a responsible and respectful little lady and I couldn't be happier but that doesn't stop the tears from streaming down when I think about her getting so big!

Live Laugh SLOW DOWN TIME!

PS Today she informed me that she was not Ella but she was Doctor Ella and that I needed to come in for my appointment and to hold lunch cause she was too busy taking care of people to eat right now.... Really!?! I am constantly amazed with her thought process!

1 comment:

Shelly said...

Wait, did she put the washer on the right setting, put in the soap & start it? :-)

Post a Comment