OH Boy.....

....or Girl!

We have yet to know what little baby sprout is. We went in for our 20 week ultra sound today. Yay to being half baked!!!! We celebrated last night with none other than Half Baked ice cream by Ben and Jerrys. Which I found not only fully appropriate for the occasion but also extremely yummy as well.

I went into the ultra sound today thinking I was in for a completely different experience then I had with Ella, however, baby Sprout apparently has the same ideas and mannerisms as it's big sister. The baby did not move, remained face down and refused to give us any good shots. So *sigh* I still get to turn green with envy with all the awesome ultra sound shots that get posted out there by various friends and family :0)

In honor of being half baked and getting the ultra sound I figured now was a great time to take a poll so please cast your vote (you can find the poll in the top right corner of my home page!) as to what team you think Baby Sprout is on. :0)

PS If anyone can tell me how to add the poll to this specific post that would be AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment