Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Today is a day where thanks is given all around and my list of things I am thankful for is a scroll! Some of my top items of course were past blogs this month. But today I am thankful to just see how thankful everyone is. All of the Facebook statuses were so full of positive thoughts today and it made me so happy to see all the upbeat posts from everyone.

Of course the cake, pie and family time didn't hurt today either :0).

Tonight I'm going to bed to the rhythm to Sprout's hiccups in between contraction counts (which have slowed alot thank goodness. Tonight is not a night I want to go into the hospital), so thankful for the life I live. I love my family, in laws and friends. And I am so in love with my little family of 3.5. My husband, baby girl and bean sprout mean the world to me! The journey to becoming a mom was long and hard but I have the best partner by my side. Even though we never thought Thing 2 would be a possibility we are anxiously awaiting it's arrival.

No comments:

Post a Comment