House Party

Our house may not be much to look at and we may have only handy me down furniture free finds however it is a house of love and I am thankful for that. D and I got to host our annual nontraditional Thanksgiving day today. I am so glad that we have family to fill the house with laughter and love. We may not have a dream house but we have a dream HOME for sure.

The 5k was successful, the food yummy, the tree lighting fun and the laugher abundant. And yes Sprout continued to let me know that enough was enough with another day of contractions galore, if I stayed on my feet too long. It is looking like I may have to do some serious resting from here on out. Well, after my two parties to attend tomorrow, I may just put myself on light duty before D does it for me. Then next weekend it's Princess Pies big birthday celebration and I am then definitely going to retire and spend some rest time in our HOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment