I totally slacked yesterday and thought about blogging but didn't actually get the energy to sign and write :0) So todays post is for yesterday AND today. Its the last of my November challenge and I had a lot of fun doing it! I liked blogging every day and I liked focusing on positive things. All too often we tend to fall into slumps and live in a negative pattern. I myself know that I was there in my darkest of TTC months this past year. I really appreciate the friends and family who stayed with me and held my hand until I came back to the bright side :0) Without all of you, I may never have been able to break that pattern.

So two last things that I am thankful for? First I am thankful for my vision. I love that I can wake up every morning and see my baby girls face, and watch her learn and wonder. I love that I can see my husband walking up the driveway after a long day at work. I love that I can see the clouds, and flowers and beauty of all things. One of my biggest fears is not being able to see. Espeicailly not see my little girl grow and I am so thankful that I can!

And lastly, I am just thankful for the opportunitues that have gotten me where I am today. All of the events that have molded me and set me down the path that has led me to this life. I had a great childhood. Money may have been tight or nonexistent but the fun and love was there. It taught me that money really doesn't buy happiness and now I am content to live minimally so that I can have my dream job. It taught me that fun can be made out of anything, so Ella and I (and soon Sprout) will always turn an ordinary day into some sort of adventure, proabaly getting lost in the process. Yes I know this makes me kooky but hey there's more fun in that than being proper all the time. I was never the popular girl but that taught me the value of true, real friendship and has led me to some very awesome relationships.

I love my life, I love where I am and I am so glad that I have chosen the less traveled path :0)

Two roads diverged in a yellow wood
and sorry I could not travel both
And be one traveller, long I stood
and looked down one as far as I could
to where it bent in the undergrowth;

Then took the other, as just as fair,
and having perhaps the better claim
because it was grassy and wanted wear;
though as for that, the passing there
had worn them really about the same,

And both that morning equally lay
in leaves no feet had trodden black.
Oh, I kept the first for another day!
Yet knowing how way leads on to way,
I doubted if I should ever come back.

I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I --
I took the one less travelled by,
and that has made all the difference

No comments:

Post a Comment