My Mommy :0)

Since I woke up this morning with my party pants on fully ready to celebrate the 4th anniversary of turning 25, I feel that it is only right to spend the day thanking my mom. As I get ready to hit the spa at good ole P Street and then off to any adventure we can think I just want to take a minute to honor the reason I am even here celebrating today.

I am so thankful for my mom. She is the most loving and caring person I know. I love that I can use her as a model in every aspect of my life, as a wife, a mother, a sister and a daughter and even an aunt. She is forever thinking of others and always there with anything we need. I know that I can call on her at anytime and she will just do what I need no questions asked.

So Mom I just want to say thank you! Thank you for loving me, supporting me and guiding me through my life lessons. You have given me not only the gift of life but also the gift of showing me how to make the best of life and be the best person I can be. You are not only my mom but my friend and teacher as well. The only thing I love more than having you as a mom is the thought that my kids get to have you as their grandmother. I love you Mom!!! Happy "birth" day to you. And yes I know 25 (plus 4) years ago you were in labor and I gave you those stretch marks :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment