Thankfulness Day 8!

First I am typing from a computer NOT my iPhone today!!! Wahooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok today I am thankful for my health. Especially during this pregnancy. I am so thankful to be told every doctor's visit that my stats are perfect: blood pressure, weight gain, urine sample. There really haven't been any complications and it doesn't hurt a girl's ego to hear every time I go in that I have such a perfect little belly. I should be out strutting how cute I am. Maybe they say that to everyone but hey I'll take it since I am not feeling the prettiest :0)

But seriously I am so thankful to be healthy. I was able to keep up the running and finish the road race series. For the most part I am feeling great. I do have aches and discomfort trying to lay down to sleep at night but thats just Thing 2's position right now. I hope to labor and deliver as easily and perfectly as I carried :0)

Oh hmmm I should probably take a belly shot soon, seeing as it is getting down to the end!

No comments:

Post a Comment