pampering...yes please!!!

I would love to thank Mother Nature for NOT interfering with my much much much needed day of pampering! She may have blew my Kenny dreams but I think she knew if she messed with today too, all hell would break out.

I was lucky enough to have one of my SILs come over late morning to stay with Ella while I went to Portsmouth Community Acupuncture to have Emily work her magic. I am so blessed to have gotten these sessions as a birthday gift. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the relaxation that being poked brings. I got to sit in a comfy chair, in the dim light, in SILENCE! Yes, of course this lead to a nap but hey any sleep at any time right now I will take. I am so looking forward to going again next week. Anyone want to babysit? Oh and local readers I HIGHLY recommend going in for a poke, it really does help with any sort of issue you may be having! (Oh and Emily put a guess in for a girl based on the way I was carrying even though my pulse was a bit stronger on the boy side...)

Next after a quick visit to the midwife, who said things look fine and she does not expect me to even make 39 weeks let alone the full 40, fingers crossed she is right, I got to go sit and indulge in another birthday gift. A spa perdicure!!!! Oh it was pure heaven. My two SILs and my munchkin bum came along and we all have PUUURTTYYYY toesies right now. A nice dinner of mexican followed and now I am home ready to put on the sweats and hit the sack.

I am so thankful that I got a little special treatment today. It could not have come at a better time :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment