Super Dad :0)

Of course my mom was not alone in the raising and supporting me so today's post is for my Dad. I am so thankful that I have a dad that treasures having a Daddy's little princess. I know that my dad will do absolutely anything for me. When we were little I may have used this to my advantages, knowing full well that my mom would have said no to my request. And I may have used this as I got older (think high school) as well, in fact there was an instant when D and I may have disagreed and I refused to get in the car knowing I could get my dad to drive the hour round trip and ride home with him instead. (For the record I did not take advantage of this one and D and I made up and I rode home with him of course).

My dad was been there for me countless times. He is always a phone call away and often stops in to visit on his way by (although it never is directly on his way by he always goes out of his way to stop in). My dad is a big old softy who lets the love he has for his girls and his grandkids shine through. They always say you marry a guy that is like your father and its true. Two of the best men in the entire world stand by me and support me and I love them both very much.

So Dad, thank you for being the most amazing dad a little girl can ask for. Always willing to give up what you have to help us, always answering your phone to take a request, and for being there with endless love and support. You taught me that there are men out there that are kind, considerate, hard working and honest and because of your teachings I found one for myself.

Thank you Dad, I LOVE YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment