*sigh* of contentment :0)

So this past weekend I celebrated my birthday, my 25th birthday for all those wondering. It could not have been a more pleasant weekend. I am so thankful that I have such an amazing and kind and thoughtful and patient and caring and funny and considerate and talented and thoughtful and thoughtful and thoughtful husband.

I was pampered and treasured all weekend long by my little family. I awoke Saturday morning to a beautiful handmade card from Ella. (She may have told me she made me a card Thursday night when I arrived home...). It was the cutest little card EVER! Then I was presented with a choice menu for the weekend. I could basically choose whatever I wanted to do, see, eat ANYTHING! I chose to start my day with a bubble bath (complete with "trashy" magazine reading material, D remembered to buy them while he took Ella grocery shopping Friday all by himself!) As I soaked and read about how much JLo weighs and the divorce of Kloe I was super relaxed. A foot rub followed and then we took an excursion to the Hamilton House. A house that I love to explore the grounds of and enjoy the scenery. We played and explored and took pictures and then headed home. D bought me a sandwich from Allards for lunch (BEST sandwiches EVER!) and we had a picnic in the living room. Nap time (for me!!!) followed and he and Ella made my favorite cake, boxed (yes boxed) Strawberry cake and with white frosting and sprinkles. Don't ask but its totally my favorite and I LOVED it! He prepped for dinner (enchiladas!!!) and we had family time. My sister and Joe came over with Rollie Pollie Nolan and had dinner with us. We ended the night curled on the couch watching Bridesmaids. It was AWESOME! Sunday I still got some special treatment, another nap and a special dinner (enchiladas and strawberry cake again!) at my in-laws.

I am a spoiled and treasured and lucky gal. I have the best husband and daughter and family a girl could ever wish for. They made my 29th errrrr I mean 25th birthday super special.

Thank you Cowboy!!! I am looking forward to my acupuncture sessions as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment